Tuesday, April 9, 2013

We're Back!




Sorry it's been forever since our last post.  We're going to start blogging a lot more frequently from now on.  For this mani I used Deborah Lippann Hit Me With Your Best Shot as the base color.  Hit Me With Your Best Shot is my favorite gunmetal gray polish, but it's a bit pricey.  A cheaper alternative would be something like OPI Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous. For my index finger I used Deborah Lippmann Dancing in The Dark.  For the gradient I used OPI Save Me from the Nicki Minaj Collection and used Lucy's Glitter Gradient technique from Lucy's Stash.  On my other fingers I used a toothpick to apply glitter from the Born Pretty Store.  Tell us what you think in the comments below and don't forget to follow our blog.

A few more pictures:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...