Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

 Happy Thanksgiving!  Originally I wasn't going to do a manicure for Thanksgiving because I'm not a huge fan of the Thanksgiving color palette and I didn't really have any ideas for what to do.  I only have like 2 brown polishes and I had no idea what to paint on my nails.  When I think of Thanksgiving the first thing that comes to mind is turkey, but I didn't know how to capture that on my nails, until I saw The Polishaholic's Thanksgiving nail art.  The design reminded me of a turkey's tail, so I went for it.  I used Deborah Lippmann No More Drama for the light brown base. For the wave thingies I used OPI Glitzerland, Zoya Arizona, and Sephora by OPI I'm With Brad.  I used gold glitter I got from the Born Pretty Store on the inside of the wave.  On my thumb I put a coat of Deborah Lippmann Boom Boom Pow before starting the design to add a little bit of sparkle.  On my accent nail I used OPI Glitzerland with two coats of China Glaze I'm Not Lion and a coat of Boom Boom Pow.  If you have any questions or comments put them in the comment section below.  For more pictures click "Read more".  Have a    Happy Thanksgiving!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...