Monday, February 20, 2012

Deborah Lippmann Good Girl Gone Bad & Flash Dance





















I've kind of been on a Deborah Lippmann kick recently and have been wearing a lot of her polishes.

 For this Manicure I used Deborah Lippmann Good Girl Gone Bad on my index, middle, and pinky finger. I used two coats and Seche Vite top coat. For my ring and thumb I used Deborah Lippmann Flash Dance over one coat of Good Girl Gone Bad. I also used Seche Vite top coat. Here is the end result.





Flash Dance is more purple-pink and sparkly than Good Girl Gone Bad so I thought It would look good together.  The colors are a little too similar to use one as an accent nail but I still really like both colors.  What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...