Monday, January 23, 2012

Salon Glitter Hello Kitty Nails: Pink Vs. Blue

On New Years Eve, I visited a salon called Salon Glitter. I decided to try Calgel, and I was very satisfied. On my first visit, I got sheer peach fine-glittered gradient tips, with light pink hologram glitters over it. I also had 3D pink and yellow acrylic hearts on each thumb, and on the ring fingers, I got a Hello Kitty face design with a pink acrylic 3D bow. I loved my Calgel nails and received so many compliments. The best part though was that it lasted for weeks, keeping its shine, with no chips! I could have kept them on  longer, but I wanted a touch-up since the only flaw was that my nails were growing. When I went back to Salon Glitter 3 weeks later, they filed off the gel and hearts, but I decided to keep the Hello Kitty design so they just refilled it. I decided to go for aqua blue fine-glitter with baby blue holograms this time, since I wear denim pretty much every day. I love my nails now, and today was the first day back since I got my nails touched-up and already have I received tons of compliments once again. Here are some pictures of my Calgel nails:




If you're looking for a good quality, clean nail salon in Hawaii, I recommend visiting Salon Glitter. The service is great, the workers are extremely friendly and they take their time, and the quality of hand-painted designs is incredible. They have a variety of colors, designs, and accessories to choose from, so when you get the chance, check it out!


Salon Glitter
903 C-101 B Keeaumoku St.
Honolulu, HI 96814
(808) 949-2218

Which manicure do you like better?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...