Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Roses and Hearts and Diamonds, Be Mine!



I created this toe nail design just in time for Valentine's Day!!! Instead of going for the usual pinks and reds, I decided to go for purple, accented with pink! So for my base coat, I used OPI's Do You Lilac It?, which is a solid lavender. I needed some glitter, so I topped this lavender with a purple glitter polish from Sephora called Sugar Plum Fairies Gone Wild. I received both of these polishes for Christmas and I love them, especially since these are pretty much the only purple shades in my entire collection. I left it as a sparkly purple pedicure since I didn't have time to finish what I intended. Then the next day, I painted a coat of another new polish. It's the clear kind of nail polish with a hint of glitter and pink hearts<3. This nail polish, WH003, is from the brand "LOVELY ME:EX" and was purchased from The Face Shop (pictured below). I still wasn't satisfied with just sparkly purple with pink hearts because it looked too plain. I found some pre-made acrylic roses (I think they're Konad), and placed one in each bottom left corner of my big toe. Then I used some swarovski rhinestones to kind of frame the nail. Hope you love it! Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...