Thursday, February 9, 2012

Rainbow Dot Nails




So when we first created out blog the background was a rainbow tile kind of thing and I wanted to try it on my nails.

 I used the back ends of toothpicks as dotting tools to make dots on my nails.  I started with OPI Alpine Snow as the background for the design. I then dotted my nails starting with red and going through the rainbow along my nail.  I used 6 colors with 5 dots in each row.  The colors I used were Deborah Lippmann It's Raining Men and I Know What Boys Like, OPI Need Sunglasses?, OPI Yoga-ta Get This Blue, China Glaze For Audrey, and Essie Pretty Edgy.  On my other fingers I did curving tapered dots in rainbow order with a matching rhinestone.  I finished them all with a coat of Seche Vite Top Coat.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...