Friday, November 16, 2012

China Glaze Aquadelic Dot Mani

For this mani I used China Glaze Aquadelic, OPI Black Onyx, and Zoya Charla.  For more pictures and info on how I did this click "Read More".

First I put on a coat of OPI Natural Nail Base Coat.  Next, I used two coats of China Glaze Aquadelic, which is from the Electropop collection.  After the two coats dried I used the blunt end of a round toothpick, dipped it into Black Onyx and put one to three dots on each of my nails.  Any black creme polish would probably work for this.  To make the smaller dots I used the pointy end of the toothpick and did the same thing but I place the dots around the bigger dots and made them taper off at the ends so that the dots curved along the nail.  I then used another toothpick to go over the big dots and some of the smaller dots with Charla.  I let it dry for a little while before I put on Seche Vite Fast Dry Top Coat to prevent dragging and smearing the dots.  Aquadelic is similar to China Glaze For Audrey, but it's a little brighter.  I feel like it matches Tiffany Blue a little better than For Audrey actually.  My camera washed out the color in some of my pictures, so the blue is a lot brighter and more turquoise in real life.  Take a look at the pictures and tell me what you think in the comment section below!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...