Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Deborah Lippmann Just Dance and Hit Me With Your Best Shot



Two posts in two days=progress, now I just have to keep it up.  For this mani I used Deborah Lippmann Just Dance and Hit Me With Your Best Shot.  For more info click "Read More"




Just Dance is bright blue glitter in a sheer blue jelly base.  It builds up well, but the formula for mine was a little thick, so I prefer just layering it over a similar color.  I used one coat of Zoya Charla and then a coat of Just Dance on my index, middle, and pinky fingers.  Hit Me With Your Best Shot is graphite/ gun metal grey.  The first coat is a little sheer but by the second coat full coverage is achieved.  I added the glitter accents using Deborah Lippmann I Love the Nightlife, which was a Limited Edition Holiday 2011 color, so I'm not sure if you can still get it.  I dabbed a little bit onto a piece of paper, picked up the glitter with a toothpick, and put it on the way I wanted.  I really like the combination of the bright blue and dark metallic grey. I think that the glitter designs kind of toughens up the accent nails, which adds to the contrast between the nails.  I'd love to hear what you think, so leave your comments below in the comment section!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...