Saturday, January 28, 2012

I "Toed" You Cheetah Glitter



I decided to compliment my blue Calgel fingernails by doing a blue/cheetah themed pedicure. For this look, I used 5 nail polishes plus my favorite topcoat, Seche Vite. Right now, I really like those random looks where each nail is different, so I decided to try one myself. This was my first time experimenting with cheetah print, and I was amazed at how easy it is. Surprisingly, my mom loves my nails as it's more on the fun side. Haha...she's usually into those classic reds. But I really like this design too, especially since I blinged it out. After all, everything's better with glitter, right?! This design only took about 30 minutes, so it's really simple and fast. For the cheetah printed nails, I used "white" by Nabi for the base and Art Club's Black Hologram for the cheetah print (it's the skinny brush one). I randomly filled in some of the cheetah prints with Tiffany Imposter by Finger Paints using my dotting tool, and for the remaining, I placed swarovski crystals. For the black/blue glittered nails, I used a black polish from Konad (I don't see a name...it's the polish meant for stamping. I had to use this since I don't own any black nail polish besides this one and my skinny brush one) and topped it with Nabi's "teal glitter". For my big toe, I wanted it more blingy so I rimmed the bottom of my nail with swarovski crystals. For the blue nails, I just used Tiffany Imposter (the one from the cheetah print) and placed one black triangular nail deco jewel thingie on the bottom of my nail. Lastly, I painted a generous layer of Seche Vite on all my toes and tadah!!!! Do you like it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...