Monday, January 23, 2012

OPI Swimsuit...Nailed It! & Zoya Twila Gradient Mani


Hi,  This is our first post ever! Yay!  So this is a manicure that I did this weekend.  I was playing around with different designs and ended up with this.





For the index, middle, and pinky fingers I put OPI Swimsuit...Nailed It! from the Miss Universe collection on the tips, then I put Zoya Twila over it and made it gradient.  For the thumb and ring finger I painted the tip China Glaze Cheers to You! and OPI Save Me.  On the ring finger I put a line of Swimsuit Nailed It and put silver rhinestones in a line.  For my thumb I put a line of dots in Swimsuit Nailed It! that tapered towards the top of the nail.  I Put three small rhinestones and curved them aganist the dot line and one large rhinestone on the other side.  I finished it with a coat of Seche Vite Fast Dry Top coat.  I really like the bar glitter that's been showing up in a lot of polishes recently.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...