Sunday, January 29, 2012

SNSD Oh! Inspired Nails

My friend gave me some really cute things to put on my nails so I decided to use them in an SNSD Oh! inspired manicure.

SNSD or So Nyeo Shi Dae is a 9-member girl group from South Korea.  They recently debuted in the US with their album The Boys.  Oh! is a song from 2010 and was the song that got me into K-pop (Korean Pop).  It's a really girly song about trying to get a boy to notice you.

SNSD's Oh!:



My Oh! inspired manicure:

I used OPI Mod About You and Alpine Snow and alternated them so that my thumb, middle, and pinky fingers were pink and my index and ring finger were white.  For my thumb I put OPI Teenage Dream from the Katy  Perry Collection and OPI Servin' Up Sparkle with a stamped bow.  On my index finger I used Mod About You and OPI Need Sunglasses? to make dots.  Then I put little pink heart nail thingies on, too. On my middle finder I used China Glaze Fairy Dust and OPI Servin' Up Sparkle and did a gradient glitter. On my index finger I used square rhinestones and made lines with them.    On my pinky I randomly placed silver, light pink, and dark pink rhinestones all over.  I finished all my nails with a coat of Seche Vite Top Coat.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...