Thursday, January 26, 2012

Glittery Star Nails

Next week my school has a carnival and this years theme is futuristic, but there's a little but of a space theme with it.  I plan on painting my nails for the carnival next week so I wanted to try some designs using a Konad stamp.

I used 2 coats of China Glaze Tinsel Town and 1 coat of China Glaze Fairy Dust. China Glaze Tinsel Town came out with the 2011 Holiday collection.  It's really glittery and great for the Holidays/ winter (or all year round). On my thumb and ring finger I tried stamping stars on it.  Some of the stamps didn't transfer completely so I decided to cover my whole nail with stars instead of just stamping it once.  I don't know which Konad plate I used to do this.  I finished off my nails with a coat of Seche Vite fast dry top coat.  I really like sparkly nails so I love this look.  I'm not very good at stamping but it was my first try, so I think with more practice I'll be able to do it better.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...