Friday, March 16, 2012

Happy St. Patrick's Day!


I created a four-leaf clover/pot of gold nail design in honor of Saint Patrick's Day. I actually painted this last Friday, but I haven't had time to upload it. (These pics are from today though, so it's been a week since this polish has been on). I used a total of four colors: OPI's Gargantuan Green Grape (base color), China Glaze's Nova (glitter half), Nabi's New Emerald (four-leaf clover), and White from Nabi (white dots). Because it was a little sheer, I used 3 coats of Gargantuan Green Grape. On my left big toe, I painted the upper half corner with Nova. I then used three different colored rhinestones (dark green, light green, and gold) in a gradient form, from green to gold, to represent a pot of gold. On the other big toe, I used a dotting tool to make a four leaf clover (it's just like four hearts facing outward), and then I put little white polka dot detailing (it's not that noticeable). Finally, I used a generous layer of Seche Vite. Happy Saint Patrick's Day!!!





Kiss me, I'm Irish ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...