Friday, March 23, 2012

Bows!!!

After spending the week in Waikiki, I got into the Asian spirit! Nah, just joking. I actually did this pedicure before my vacation, but the bows fell off during my volleyball practice D: It was probably because I did a lousy job applying these cute 3D bows (ordered online from eBay) as I just stuck them on my nail after applying a top coat. Luckily, I was able to save the bows and I was able to reapply them using nail glue. I just love these cute little 3D accessories for the nails!

Oh by the way, for the base color, I just added a layer OPI's Rainbow Connection (from the Muppets collection) on top of black polish. Super simple!


Do my feet look a little more tan after spending time in the sand? :p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...