Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Black & Purple V Design






For more pictures, instructions, and the colors I used in this mani click read more.

For this manicure I used one coat of OPI Black Onyx, then I added a second coat of Black Onyx on my ring finger and one coat of OPI Pearl Of Wisdom, which shifts the color to purple/green depending on the light.  I used striping tape and placed it in a horizontal V  then put on a coat of Black Onyx (Pearl of Wisdom on my ring finger).  I then put on a coat of OPI I Juggle... Men which gives it the little purple and blue shimmer.  I finished it with a coat of Seche Vite Top Coat.  The patten kind of reminds me of the way pointe shoes wrap around a ballerina's ankle.  Tell me what you think in the comments below.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...