Saturday, June 9, 2012

Shifty Silver Mani



This mani was actually on my right hand when I did my V mani, because I'm right handed and don't usually have the patience to do complicated nail art when I know it won't come out as cleanly as my left hand.  I used OPI Black Onyx and Pearl of Wisdom and Deborah Lippmann Today Was A Fairytale.  For more pictures and a detailed explanation click the "Read More" button.
   
     I put a coat of Black Onyx on all my nails, and another coat on my ring finger when the first one was dry.  Black Onyx is a basic black nail polish that gives full coverage in one to two coats depending on the thickness of the coat.  On all my fingers excluding the ring one, I put on a coat of Pearl of Wisdom.  Pearl of Wisdom shifts the black to a purple-green-grey color depending on the light and angle.  

On top of all my nails I put on a coat of Today Was a Fairytale, which is silver glitter in various sizes in a sheer blue jelly base that doesn't change the color of the polishes below it.  Please excuse the small blister on my finger, I got it from cutting fruit.  I finished it with a coat of Seche Vite.  It ended up being pretty sparkly and really easy to do.  Tell me what you think in the comments below and follow our blog for more great nails!  






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...