Monday, June 11, 2012

Fimo Fruit Gradient Nails


For this mani I used OPI Maude About You and China Glaze Fairy Dust and Refresh-mint.  For more info and Pictures click "Read more".
I started with Refresh- Mint as my base and used The Nailasaurus' gradient technique to achieve the gradient look.  On my thumb and ring finger I placed a few different fimo fruit slices and pink rhinestone.  I put a coat of Fairy Dust on my index finger to give it some sparkle.  I think I need more practice doing gradient nails, but I like the way it looks underneath the fimo fruit.  I used Seche Vite Top Coat to make it shine and to secure the fimo and rhinestones.  Some of the fimo was hard to work with because it was a little too thick, but it worked out okay in the end.  Leave a comment below and remember to follow Mai Maddie Pedi for updates and new designs!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...