Saturday, April 7, 2012

My Glitter Gradient Attempt

Hi guys! What happens when volleyball practice is canceled and I don't have a lot of homework? Nail time...that's what happens! Anyway, sorry for the sloppiness but here is my attempt at glitter gradient nails. Most of the supplies I used were from Neo Plaza in Waikiki (amazing store!) except for the blue glitter (majority of the glitter haha). Don't mind me but I didn't have blue powdery glitter so I had to use acrylic glitter :/ The texture was super un-smooth and it'll happen never again. Anyway this honestly took only about 20 minutes because I was rushing so I could do my toenails. I promise I'll get better and use the right kinds of glitters next time. Yay! Happy almost Easter <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...