Monday, April 23, 2012

Across the Sea Manicure


For this manicure I used 2 coats of China Glaze Atlantis, Zoya Maisie, and Deborah Lippmann Across The Universe.  
I used Atlantis on all my fingers except my ring finger.  I used two coat of Atlantis and one coat of Zoya Maisie.  Atlantis is a teal jelly base packed with rainbow holo glitter.  It's a little sheer and thick, but it's worth the hassle to put on.  I put one coat of Maisie on top.  Atlantis doesn't really need the extra embellishment from Maisie, but it gives it this glow in the sun that looks really cool. The flakies in Maisie don't really show it just kind of gives the nail an iridescent look in the light. 

I thought that Across the Universe would be great as an accent nail.  The green glitter in Across the Universe kind of matches with Atlantis and the dark blue base creates a lot of contrast with the other nails.  I had to use two coats of Seche Vite for all my nails because they are all really glittery polishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...