Thursday, April 12, 2012

Cheetah Nails!


To be honest, I only painted four of my fingernails with the geometric Easter design :p I was kind of lazy to do my other hand and I didn't know how to do my thumb since the picture only showed four fingers...HAHA! So...I didn't like only having nail polish on just four of my fingers so I decided to do a totally different look. I used OPI's Do You Lilac It, and for the ring finger I used SEPHORA by OPI Frankly, I Don't Give A-dam (from The Garden of Good and Evil collection). For the cheetah design, I first did the black glitter part with one of those skinny brush polishes, and then I filled the "holes" with SEPHORA by OPI's Sugar Plum Fairies Gone Wild. I then added a few rhinestones randomly where it looked bare. Simple, yet fun. Hehe, I kind of really love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...