Sunday, April 8, 2012

Want to Learn How to Make Your Own Nail Polish?

A few months ago, I did a project where I learned how to make my own nail polish and then went to a Senior Citizen group in Manoa and treated the women to complimentary manicures! It was so much fun making the polishes, painting nails, and creating designs, making each woman feel special and beautiful. Maddie helped me paint their nails and it was priceless seeing the smiles on their faces and hearing their stories, and I hope I can do again in the future. Through the process, I learned how simple it is to create your own nail polish colors.

1. Buy clear nail polish
2. Buy loose eye shadow pigments
3. Mix the eye shadow and clear nail polish and you get your own original colors!

Here are some pictures of some of the process. Please let us know if you have any questions. If you decide to make your own colors, send us your pics to maimaddiepedi@gmail.com so we can show of your polishes!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...